Sunday 27 October 2013

                 A phone call to Ann changed my life for ever.  She is the owner of the blog http://annmaryjoseph.blogspot.co.uk/. A casual talk which ended up in this  "Is it easy to create and maintain a blog?" She understands the worry of a computer illiterate (nearly!!!) and spend the next hour in the Skype taking me through various steps in creating a blog. At that point  I never thought this habit can get really addicting . Now I found a permanent place for my camera downstairs as I don't want to miss any wonderful moments where I get a chance to take beautiful snaps.
 
 
I don't have any niche for my blog and my aim is to share few things I enjoy and passionate about. Definitely cooking is one of those. I  need lots of inspiration to make my way into the kitchen.   The fellow bloggers and their beautiful pictures are my greatest inspiration but once I start cooking I give all my heart to it.
 
I was passionate in reading and writing poems especially romantic Malayalam poems. I must admit that I indulge myself within the luxuries of  a metropolitan city like  London and sadly lost my creativity. With this blog I am trying to find some likeminded people and start some creative discussions of any creations. 
 
A BIG THANK YOU for all my supporters, well-wishers and my greatest inspiration and my BACKBONE PRAVEEN KUNJUKUNJU my sweet hubby. Without you I wouldn't be here. 
 
                        Count your blessings, name them one by one,
                        Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
                        Count your blessings, name them one by one,
                        And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done
 It does take a lot of effort to create and manage a blog especially for a full time working mum of two like me. So please respect and value my post and pictures. Please ask for prior permission before using any of the pictures and copying any recipes(I mean cut and paste). I am happy to include any recipe from any of the readers if submitted by e-mail with original pictures.
Common Friends. Let us enjoy our life. Eat, drink and be merry. Life is too short to be anything but happy

No comments:

Post a Comment